Lunch and Learn with Life Leaders
What we typically do:
- Lunch (usually we get our own and join the group).
- Offer a new or updated resource such as a planbook or tool you can use.
- Updated web pages, blogs of interest, or downloads people like.
- Invitations to upcoming events.
- Progress and Plans for advisors and advocates.
- No additional cost for the seminar/meeting though most donate as they wish.
People attending typically are Users of our publications and programs, Sponsors, and Advocates (USA). Guests are invited. Interested persons in the public are also invited. You are welcome. If you wish to learn more before you attend or make a reservation, call David or write to David@LifeLeadersInstitute.org.
Life Leaders at Lunch is a shift from 25 years of hosting monthly seminars and meetings in the evening, typically the first week of each month. We used evenings in the beginning so professionals and family members could attend, learn, and plan together. Society has shifted habits and more of our members and friends prefer daytime for events so they can spend more time at home.
Check our Events page for upcoming opportunities.
Subscribe to our email list so you never miss an invitation to these or other events!